March 28, 2014
The purpose of CARB’s training program is to provide comprehensive education to further the professional development of environmental specialists. The courses offered provide current, practical, usable and cost-effective information for both new and experienced environmental professionals working in California.
An example of courses being offered in California can be found on CARB’s stationary source training calendar page for April 2014. A sampling of free stationary source courses offered by CARB in April 2014 include:
- Comprehensive Continuous Emissions Monitoring
- Stationary Diesel Air Toxic Control Measures
- RICE/NESHAP Internal Combustion New Source Performance Standards
- Particulate Matter Control Technology
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) Control Technology
What this means to you
Stationary engine owners operating in California face some of the nation’s strongest compliance regulations. To help, California’s Air Resources Board (ARB) offers free compliance training at seminars around the state.
MIRATECH can help
Contact MIRATECH to learn about NSCR, DPF, and SCR catalyst products that ensure compliance with regulations in California.