Typical Attenuation – 22 to 36 dB(A)
Connection sizes are nominal. Dimensions are in inches. Weights are in pounds and are approximate.
- Shell packed with 2” of fiberglass insulation to absorb high frequency sound waves and reduce outer surface temperature
- Carbon steel construction
- Coated with satin black paint rated to 1200°F
- 14-18” require dual inlets or the D dimension will need to be adjusted
- Connections: 125/150# ANSI bolt pattern flanges
- Mounted with 4 bottom brackets
- Chart refers to standard product offering
- Custom configurations, materials, connections, overall dimensions, etc.
- Contact factory with your project’s design requirements and specifications
toll free: 800-640-3141