October 6, 2014
The Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ) is currently accepting registrations for its Advanced Air Permitting Seminar, to be held October 15-16, at the Austin Convention Center, 500 E. Cesar Chavez, Austin.
Seminar participants will receive updates on air permitting rules, requirements, and issues for a variety of industries. Topics listed in the seminar’s draft agenda include:
- Prevention of Significant Deterioration/Nonattainment Applicability Examples
- “Could Have Been Accommodated Emissions “ – Netting Exclusion Guidance and Examples
- Proposed EPA Requirements for Existing Power Plants
- E-Permitting Overview/Demo
- Compliance and Enforcement – What Not to Do
- Modeling Guidance and Examples for Commonly Asked Questions
- Oil and Gas Hot Topics
Early registration $109 one day/$199 both days – Available through September 30.
Late Registration $159 one day/$299 both days – October 1 through October 14.
On-site Registration $349 one day/$399 both days – October 15 or October 16.
Fees include coffee, break snacks, and lunch. Continuing education credits will be offered to professional engineers and professional geoscientists in attendance.
To register, visit the seminar web page. If unable to register electronically, call 877-451-8700, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
What this means to you
TCEQ’s advanced permitting seminar will be a chance to ask questions and get answers regarding air permitting issues in Texas.
MIRATECH can help
Contact MIRATECH to discuss permitting and compliance options in Texas.