TYPICAL ATTENUATION – 12 TO 18 dB(A)
Connections sizes are nominal. Dimensions are in inches/millimeters. Weights are in pounds/kilograms, depend on selected options, and are approximate.
- Spiral chamber design allows for low back pressure as exhaust flows through a uniform cross-section to diffuse and progressively attenuate noise
- 1” of fiberglass insulation to absorb high frequency sound waves and reduce outer surface temperature
- Aluminized steel construction
- Coated with satin black paint rated to 1200°F
- Capable of direct mounting
- Chart refers to standard product offering
- Custom configurations, materials, connections, reversible flow, overall dimensions etc.
- Contact factory with your project’s design requirements and specifications
toll free: 800-640-3141
Already have access? Click here.