Catalyst Support Structures For Combustion Turbines And HRSGs
MIRATECH has designed and supplied over 100 catalyst support structures for combustion turbines and HRSGs.
- Sizes range from single-section structures for small 5 MW turbines up to six-section structures for exhaust streams exceeding 5,000,000 pounds per hour
- Materials of construction include carbon steel (coated and uncoated), Corten steel, and 304 stainless steel for high-temperature applications
- Interface with the casing for bottom, side and top supports are simple and effective and allow for thermal cycling
- Exhaust gas bypass during thermal expansion is eliminated with simple, effective flexible gas seal plates between the structure and the liner
- Fabricated with common tubular steel shapes for high strength-to-weight ratio
- Each catalyst element is individually mounted and supported and can be removed
- Bypass around each element is eliminated with the use of a face seal and easy-to-install flat woven gaskets
- Support structure designed with the future in mind – with the capacity to add 50% more catalyst
- Customer specifications are readily accommodated
- Approval drawings and a complete set of fabrication drawings and specifications produced in days
- PE-stamped by a structural engineer for any seismic requirement
toll free: 800-640-3141
Already have access? Click here.