Our gas turbine customers span a wide spectrum of applications, including:
- Central power plants operating large gas turbines in baseload and peaker configurations
- Industrial facilities, hospitals and universities practicing distributed generation using small- to mid-sized gas turbines
- Natural gas compression and transmission stations operating gas turbines to drive large compressors
You’ll find them using MIRATECH oxidation catalyst, catalyst support structures and a variety of catalyst lifecycle services.
Oxidation catalyst systems for gas turbines are customized solutions. Our system designs are economical and reliable because we design to your specifications. Using over 25 years of successful experience we manufacture a catalyst system that meets your:
- Permit levels for CO, VOCs and formaldehyde
- Back pressure limitations
- Operating modes, temperatures, flow rates and swings in emission levels from your turbine and duct burner
- Limitations on the oxidation of SO2 to SO3 and NO to NO2
- Warranty duration needs
As an OEM catalyst developer and vertically-integrated manufacturer, we control a number of variables and tune the catalyst to your specs. Variables in our toolbox include catalyst outside dimensions (LxWxD), substrate cell density and active surface area, formulations for ceramic wash coats, platinum loading and others. Our oxidation catalysts use only platinum precious metal for high performance, long life, poison resistance and their ability to be chemically regenerated time after time.
Cost-effective emission compliance takes into account life cycle costs. This is where we can help you improve your bottom line. Catalyst performance testing and catalyst maintenance extend your catalyst service life and help you plan your capital and operating budgets. We also recover platinum from spent catalyst and return it to our customers in the form of new, durable, high-performance catalyst, or redeem its monetary value.
With more than twenty-five years of experience, nearly three hundred successful installations and thousands of working catalyst elements in the field, we stand ready to support your compliance needs now and into the future.