November 26, 2019
In November, Nevada Division of Environmental Protection (NDEP) published revised Class I and II application forms and the accompanying guidance documents according to a November Trinity Consultants report.
The revised documents are available on NDEP’s website . The most significant changes to the application forms include the following.
- Additional items are requested on the cover page, such as total number of emissions units and number of affected emission units.
- New questions regarding the method of monitoring throughput and fuel consumption.
- New question regarding a unit’s capability to bypass air pollution controls in an emergency
- Inclusion of detailed emission calculations tables.
- If included in the application, the manufacturer’s guarantee must be positioned immediately following the application form and indicated on the application certification document page of the form.
Class I November Revised Documents Include:
Class II November Revised Documents Include:
- Class II Operating Permit – Application and Appendices
- Class II Operating Permit Application Guidance
- Class II Operating Permit Application Applicability Determination
While the revised application forms are available for use now, facilities may continue to use the previous version of the application forms until April 1, 2020.
What this means to you
In November, Nevada Division of Environmental Protection (NDEP) published revised Class I and II application forms and the accompanying guidance documents.
MIRATECH can help
Contact MIRATECH for stationary engine emissions compliance in Nevada.