TYPICAL ATTENUATION – 22 TO 28 dB(A)
Dimensions are in inches/millimeters. Weight is in pounds/kilograms and is approximate.
- Spiral chamber design allows for low back pressure as exhaust flows through a uniform cross-section to diffuse and progressively attenuate noise
- 1/3 the size and 1/2 the weight compared to most reactive silencers
- Aluminized steel construction
- Coated with satin black paint rated to 1200°F
- Chart refers to standard product offering
- Custom configurations, materials, connections, reversible flow, overall dimensions, etc.
- Contact factory with your project’s design requirements and specifications
- Thermal Insulation Blankets to suit all configurations.
a. ) Flow (S – Standard, R – Reversed)
b.) Inlet/Outlet Connections (0 – Slip Fit Inlet/Tube Outlet, 1 – ANSI Flange Inlet & Outlet, 2 – ANSI Flange Inlet/Tube Outlet, 3 – Male NPT Inlet & Outlet, 4 – Female NPT Inlet & Outlet, 5 – Male NPT Inlet/Tube Outlet, 6 – Female NPT Inlet/Tube Outlet, 7 – Non-slotted OD Inlet/Tube Outlet, 8 – Slip Fit Inlet/Slotted ID Outlet)
toll free: 800-640-3141