DSH Disk Spark Arresting – Hospital Grade Series
Typical Attenuation – 26 to 43 dB(A)
Connections sizes are nominal. Dimensions are in inches. Weights are in pounds and are approximate.
- Shell packed with 2” of fiberglass insulation to absorb high frequency sound waves and reduce outer surface temperature
- Bottom, top, and no mounting lug options (f).
- Carbon steel construction (m).
- Coated with satin black paint rated to 1200°F
- Connections: 125/150# ANSI flanges
- Side outlet (d) orientation.
- Bottom inlet “E” dimensions (n).
- Inlet size and connection type (i/j) and outlet connection type (p).
- Dual inlet (h/n).
- Flush mount inlet (j).
- See EM Silencers Part Number Legend (p.6); dual inlet and “E” dimensions options require a part number from MIRATECH.
- Custom configurations, materials, connections, overall dimensions, etc.
- Part numbers will be confirmed upon receipt of project design requirements, specifications, or order.